- Balance disc promotes core stability, strengthens muscle tone, improves balance and body posture.
- Used as a wiggle seat to provide sensory input, and to help calm children that have a hard time sitting still.
- Ergonomic seating, relieves back pain and shoulder aches
- Balance cushion provides an unstable surface to exercise on, requiring you to use more muscles to stay balanced.
- Ships inflated, includes a pump for adjustments. Stability disc size: 13 inches / 33 cm diameter
Details: Balance Disc Uses> The Bintiva balance disc is an important strengthening tool to be used by adults and children. The simple act of sitting on the disc activates core abdominal and trunk muscles. Flexor and extensor muscles work in tandem to keep your balance on the disc while continuously strengthening and toning. Through these small, continuous motions that you are making, deep core muscles are constantly stimulated and enhanced. It is very important to maintain an upright posture while seated on the disc. It is however, not meant for sitting only. You can actually stand, kneel, and do all sorts of exercises on it, thereby increasing the benefits of those exercise routines.
The disc can also be used as a textured seat cushion and is great for children who have trouble sitting still. The disc allows them to wiggle and move around while staying seated. Educators and parents alike report great success using them to help calm children who have a hard time sitting still; they have recognized that, for many restless children, these "wiggly" seat cushions have a calming effect.
Like all Bintiva products, our discs are backed by a 100% manufacturers warranty.
Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 13.6 x 2.8 inches