- TROLLI SOUR BRITE CRAWLERS: Trolli sour gummy worms in neon colors & sugar coating pack a punch of tangy sweetness in weirdly-awesome fruity flavor combinations like orange-lime, cherry-lemon, & strawberry-grape.
- SOUR GUMMY WORMS: We think of Sour Brite Crawlers, our classic combo of sugary sweet & lip smacking sour gummy worms in flavors for every taste, as glowing deities that wiggle their way into your snack habit.
- TROLLI BULK CANDY: Can't get enough of the sweet & sour lip-smacking taste of Trolli candy. Buy your favorites in bulk & be ready when the craving hits, or be the hit of party if you can bear to share.
- MIND-BLOWING FLAVORS: Are very berry gummies or a fruity tropical paradise more your style. How about our Slurpee gummy worms. For the bravest, we have Fruit & Fire Crawlers: sweet, sour, & spicy hot.
- WEIRDLY AWESOME: We invented the gummi worm in 1986 and have been making the most weirdly awesome gummies ever since, from gummi sloths to Sour Brite Octopus, our sour candy will wow your taste buds.
Release Date: 18-06-2014
model number: 00134
Part Number: 1
Details: Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers provide mouth meddling, tangy, weird wormy goodness and lip smacking, sweetly sour, mind warping tastiness. Home of America's Best Selling Gummy Worm, Trolli candy has weirdly awesome flavors, weirdly awesome shapes, and weirdly awesome fun. So much has changed since the first Ferrara candy rolled off the line and into stores in 1908. But the same creativity and innovation that fed those early years remains at the heart of our company. In fact, it’s what has made us the number one non chocolate candy manufacturer in the United States We’ve got a sweet history but an even richer opportunity for future growth and success is right at our doorstep. Our mission is to take the brands that have been loved for generations to the next level. In 2012, we brought together brands like Trolli, Brach’s, Black Forest, Now & Later and Lemonhead. We’re continuously innovating to bring the best tasting, highest quality confections to the marketplace.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 8.6 x 2.6 inches